Sunday, December 28, 2014

Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself

It's Dyme here!



Just to give you the basics on who I am; a 21 year old college student who enjoys writing, being natural, and living life largely.

The New Year is quickly approaching and it's time for the New Year, New Me cliche' bull, the one week New Year resolutions and hope with no intention of physical action.

In honor of this amazing time, I decided to start a new blog! But if I had to be completely honest with you; I thought I was cute and decided to personalize my old blog page like I used to with MySpace. Back in the day HTML codes were my thing. I knew how to delete the copyright stamp, and add a whole bunch of clutter to create what I thought was a unique masterpiece. 

Recently I wanted to add a blogpost and the alignment was all off due to the customized boxes. So I proceeded to delete the HTML code only to realize that it could not be found. I got so fed up with trying to find it I decided to start a new blog. In the process of searching I also deleted one of my post. I am currently beyond disappointed.

ANYWAY

  I have been blogging since July 2013 and I love it. If you're interested in reading my old posts feel free to check my old blog at www.fulfillingdreams007.blogspot.com. There is where you will experience who I am personally, politically; collectivity. 



-------------------- 

WELCOME TO PART TWO


No comments:

Post a Comment