Monday, December 29, 2014

Do You Get Paid to Shop Online? I Do!


Are you a shopaholic? Do you prefer to shop online? Have you ever thought about what it would be like own your own business, go on vacation to Dubai, or go on a care free shopping Spree? Well, Ebates is the perfect site for you!

What is Ebates?
Ebates is a online company who is interested in paying you to shop online at popular stores like Victoria's Secret, Macy's, Walmart, even Ebay and Amazon among many others. Check out  


How does Ebates work?
-Register 
-Select your favorite store(s) you will be redirected to the website
-Shop
-Get Cash back

That Simple :).

Is it a scam? 
When I first signed up and made a purchase within 6 months I got a $10 Macy's gift card sent to me in the mail. I've also received a check from the company with my rebates.The proof is in the pudding.

So what are you waiting for?
SIGN ME UP!!   << click here


Save the money you get from spending money, it's a win,win!


Interested in reading about the Pros and Cons of Online Shopping?
SEE HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment